uMoya-NILU offers services in the development and review of Air Quality Management Plans (AQMPs) for different spatial scales, i.e. provinces, metro, district and local municipalities.
uMoya-NILU has established a sound track record in the field of Air Quality Management Planning, following on from their involvement in the development of South Africa’s National Framework for Air Quality Management. Flagship AQMP projects conducted by uMoya-NILU include, amongst others:
- The development of the provincial AQMPs for the Western Cape and the Eastern Cape.
- The development of Priority Area AQMPs for the Highveld Priority Area and the Waterberg Bojanala Priority Area.
- Developing AQMPs for municipalities, including Ugu, uThungulu and Stellenbosch.
- Revising the 2007 AQMP for eThekwini Municipality
- The development of AQMPs for the 9 ports ports in South Africa managed by TNPA.